SMOKE EXTRACTION BACKWARD CASING FAN 400ºC/2h
• Made of galvanized steel sheet with connection flanges and inspection door.
• Changeable panels.
• Galvanised steel plate, motor with flanges fixed on 2 supports. Removable plate / support / impeller set.
• Backward centrifugal impeller, made of galvanised steel, dynamically balanced and sel-cleaning.
• Direct drive on the motor shaft.
- Three phase motor with IP-55 protection and F class insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages for one speed motors:
230/400V 50Hz up to 4 Kw and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers of 4 and 6 poles.
2 speed motors:Dahlander 400V 50Hz
• Smoke extraction in high buildings and establishments with people.
• Ventilation and smoke exhaust in covered parkings.
• Ventilation in technical, industrial or commercial facilities.
• Maximum continuous working temperature: carried air 110ºC, environment 60ºC.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-2861
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with two auxiliary contacts (NA and NC).
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
Safety switch for local disconnection of 400ºC/2h ventilation equipments according to UNE-EN 12101-3.
Suited for direct control of motor in AC 3 operation category
• Connection flange for rectangular outlet of DHUMAT, to make the connection to a circular duct easier.
• Made of galvanized steel.
• Support made of galvanized steel.
• Outdoor flange with bird guard for DHUMAT.
• Made of galvanized Steel.
• Specially designed for speed frequency control in ventilation applications.
• Ultra compact, simple operation and wide range of functions.
*Dial panel incorporated. Optional EMC filter.
Protection index IP20.
The selection of SFC frequency drive speed controller must be made based on the maximum intensity absorbed by the fan to be regulated. The powers (kW) and the intensity for constant load refer to the normal duty (150% overload for 60 seconds). The intensity for quadratic load admits an overload of 110% during 60s.
SFC 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
SFC 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current
|1||721001270||MOTOR||4KW T6 B3 230/400V||x1|
|2||279639381||TURBINE||THRE R63B1 630X180x28 RD||x1|
|3||279801680||INLET CONE||ED11 800||x1|