CENTRIFUGAL JET FAN 300ºC/2h
Centrifugal powerful jet fan with low profile conceived for car parkings, working inside
the hazardous area and remove wide air volume in car parks 300ºC/2h.
• Galvanized steel sheet casing.
• Strong backward impeller with self-cleaning system made of strong galvanized steel sheet.
• External wiring box.
• Inlet protection.
• Feet included.
• Class H insulation, S1 continuous use and S2 emergency use, with bearing balls,
IP-55 protection, 2 speeds.
• 400V 4/8 poles Dalhander three phase motor.
• Maximum working temperature:
• S1 -> -20ºC +60ºC.
• S2 -> 300ºC / 2h.
Safety switch for local disconnection of 400ºC/2h ventilation equipments according to UNE-EN 12101-3.
Suited for direct control of motor in AC 3 operation category
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with two auxiliary contacts (NA and NC).
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
Anti-vibration spring block specifically designed for the lifting of equipment, with large overloads, rotating at more than 550 rpm. and for the support of gas or fluid pipes, air ducts and ventilation or air conditioning machinery.
Zinc plated finish that protects against corrosion. Rubber base. Tolerances according to ISO 3302
Support of Equipment for the support of gas or fluid pipes, air ducts and ventilation or air conditioning machinery.