CENTRIFUGAL ROOF FAN WITH BACKWARD IMPELLER.HORIZONTAL DISCHARGE
• Fan casing made of steel.
• Housing protected with polyester finishing coat.
• Electrical connection in external box.
• Backward impeller with self-cleaning system, directly coupled.
• Variable speed by voltage.
• Asynchronous external rotor with thermal protector. IP-54 protection. Standard voltages single phase motor 230V 50/60Hz (except 315 model which has different motor for 50 and 60Hz).
Specially designed for roof installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in bathrooms and small closed environments.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
BT ROOF 2 SB : Without flanges on the base
BT ROOF 2 SBP : With flanges on the base
• Specially designed for sinus wave speed control. Only available for single phase fans.
• Terminal wiring.
• Minimum speed adjustable and potentiometer speed control.
• Sealed box IP-54 box. Light switch pilot.
• EMC filter according to the En55014 Standard.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with two auxiliary contacts (NA and NC).
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
Fully digital automatic speed controler by varying the supplied voltage. It controls the rotational speed signle phase (230 VAC/50Hz) voltage controllable motors according to differential pressure. It provides great number of user adjustable options. All data are visialised in a liquid crystal display (LCD). Differentioal pressure transmitter not included.
Analog imput: 0-10 V/0-20 mA. Plastic casing.
The sound attenuators are used to absorb the noise in air conditioning or ventilation ducts.
Casing in galvanised steel, thickness 0,8 mm;
Mounting flange with quick attack;
Acoustic material in mineral wool 50 Kg /m³ with protection against erosion by glass fibre fire resistance M0 and extended metal sheet
Stainless steel execution