AXIAL WITH FIBERGLASS COWL
• Roof cowl made of reinforced fiberglass.
• Roof base support and bird protection guard with polyester powder finishing coat.
• Assembled on HJBM fans.
• Variable pitch angle (stopped and in origin) polyamide impeller reinforced with fibreglass.
• Squirrel cage asynchronous standard motor, IP-55 protection and rated class F insulation. Standard voltages 230V 50Hz for single phase motors, 230/400V 50Hz and for three phase motors.
Specially designed for roof installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction.
• Maximum working temperature: single phase 50ºC, three phase 60ºC.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
• B Form impeller (air flow from impeller to motor).
• Special voltages
• 100% reversible impeller.
• Aluminium impeller.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• For axial (inlet and outlet) and centrifugal (inlet) fans.
• Versions in stainless 304 and stainless 316.
• Flexible joint to clinch the fan to the duct.
• Avoids transmission of vibrations for circular and rectangular connection.
• Dimensions: two metallic flanges of 45mm each one and a flexible flange of 60mm.
• The reel is 30,5m lenght.
• Maximum pressure: 20 mmca.
• Fire resistance M0 from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h.
• Circular-circular coupling flange through anti-vibration canvas.
• Fire resistance M0: from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h
|1||269384471||ROOF COWL||HTE 50-56-HMTE 56||x1|
|3||H56006240PSTD||IMPELLER||560:AP0:6 G40 D14||x1|