SINGLE INLET, FREE SHAFT WITHOUT MOTOR
• Fully made of galvanised steel sheet.
• Simple inlet forward curved impeller in all models.
• Transmission shaft with anticorrosion treatment.
BST:Standard bearing support
BSTR: reinforced bearing support
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 130ºC
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Flexible joint to clinch the fan to the duct.
• Avoids transmission of vibrations for circular and rectangular connection.
• Dimensions: two metallic flanges of 45mm each one and a flexible flange of 60mm.
• The reel is 30,5m lenght.
• Maximum pressure: 20 mmca.
• Fire resistance M0 from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h.