SIMPLE INLET FORWARD IMPELLER WITH FREE SHAFT
• Fully made of galvanised steel sheet.
• Simple inlet forward curved impeller in all models.
• Transmission shaft with anticorrosion treatment.
BST:Standard bearing support
BSTR: reinforced bearing support
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 130ºC, ambient: 60ºC.
Safety start-stop switch according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
The INT is IP65 and always equipped with an auxiliary contact.
Useful for cutting the current before handling the fan.
Elastic joint for riveting between the fan and the duct.
It avoids the transmission of vibrations for circular and rectangular conduit.
Dimensions: 2 metal side bands of 45mm and a central elastic band of 60mm. It is supplied in 30.5m coils
Maximum pressure: 200Pa
Resistance to fire M0 from -50ºC to 200ºC in continuous and 400ºC / 2h
|3||712919135||BEARING||COLL.EXC. NP35 C3-120ºC||x2||-||-|