SINGLE INLET, STANDARD B5 MOTOR
• Galvanised steel sheet housing.
• Simple inlet forward curved impeller made of galvanised steel.
• Squirrel cage asynchronous standard motor, IP-55 protection and rated class F insulation. Standard voltages 230V 50Hz for single phase motors, 230/400V 50Hz for three phase.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
• Cooling of machines and parts.
• Clean air transport.
• Squirrel cage asynchronous standard motor, IP- 55 protection and rated class F insulation. Standard voltages 230V 50Hz for single phase motors, 230/400V 50Hz for three phase.
• 2 speed motors (three phase motors).
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Flexible polyurethane coupling flange with fiberglass fabric to avoid possible vibrations to the installation.
• 160 mm width and supplied with 2 fixing clamps.
• Certified according to the European standard EN 12101-3 400ºC/2h. Fire classification: M0.
|2||720301170||MOTOR||1,5kW M4 B5 230V||x1|