EXTERNAL ROTOR MOTOR AND FORWARD IMPELLER FAN
• Welded rolled steel housing.
• Laminated steel sheet simple inlet forward curved impeller for model MDE 130; in polypropylene for model MDE 120.
• Inlet protection guard included.
• Epoxy powder finishing coat.
• Asynchronous external rotor with IP-44 protection and Class H insulation according to the DIN 40.050 h1 Standard; ball bearings greased for life. Standard voltages: 230V 50Hz
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
• Cooling of machines and parts.
• Clean air transport.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• Specially designed for sinus wave speed control. Only available for single phase fans.
• Terminal wiring.
• Minimum speed adjustable and potentiometer speed control.
• Sealed box IP-54 box. Light switch pilot.
• EMC filter according to the En55014 Standard.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
Speed controller for single phase voltage (230 Vac - 50 Hz) controlable motors by varying the supplied voltage through phase angle control.
External enclosure in white-ivory plastic.
Internal enclosure in polyamide.
Maximum environment temperature: 35ºC.
Fully digital automatic speed controler by varying the supplied voltage. It controls the rotational speed signle phase (230 VAC/50Hz) voltage controllable motors according to differential pressure. It provides great number of user adjustable options. All data are visialised in a liquid crystal display (LCD). Differentioal pressure transmitter not included.
Analog imput: 0-10 V/0-20 mA. Plastic casing.
Structure made of extruded aluminum profiles available in different dimensions according to the panel to be installed and the fan volume. The profiles joining is made of polyamide corners, which gives them great strength and the possibility of disassembling the structure into pieces.
Panels can be made of a single sheet with inner insulation of 10 mm thick polyethylene foam, or 2 sheets (sandwich panel) with thicknesses of 25 mm or 50 mm, depending on the required attenuation degree.
The sheets of each panel can be galvanized steel, galvanized steel with coloured plastic coating or stainless steel.
The lower part is finished off with a structure / plinth for transport and handling, made of galvanized sheet or upn-80/100 joist, depending on the cabin dimensions and weight.
The air inlets and outlets of the cabin have anti-vibration tarpaulins coupled to mounted fans. These fans rest on a floating base with acoustic dampers.
RRP to consult.