MEDIUM PRESSURE FAN WITH BACKWARD IMPELLER
• Fan made of Fe360 sheet. The fan paint finish is based on a Qualicoat polyester powder coating stoved at 200ºC, with an average film thickness of 70 microns. Average heat resistence of coating is 180ºC with peaks of 200ºC.
• Fully welded housing.
• Single inlet backward impeller with self-cleaning system made of Fe360 sheet statically and dynamically balanced.
Impellers are painted with polyester primer that resists temperatures up to 300ºC.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V/400V 50Hz in single phase motors and 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Standard orientation LG270.
• It allows adjusting the orientation locally from models 400 to 630. Models sizes from 710 to 1400 size the orientation is fixed.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
• Cooling of machines and parts.
• Clean and slightly dusty air transport.
• Exhaust after filters, separators and cyclones.
• Pneumatic transport.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 130ºC, ambient: 60ºC.
· Fans for 60Hz and special voltages.
· 2 speed motor.
· C4 or C5 coating painting
· Hot dip galvanized
· Special steel (Cor-Ten A, Hardox...)
· Inox 304 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Inox 316 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Cooling wheel
· Anticaloric paint
· Reinforced housing
· Fully welded housing (waterproof)
· Insulated housing
· Split casing (for big sizes)
· Inspection door to facilitate maintenance and cleaning
· Drain plug.
· Airtight axle
· Frontal foot
· Double suction flange
· Available in the following versions:
- Non-sparking air passage and standard motor.
- ATEX II2GD Ex_na
- ATEX II2G Ex_e
- ATEX II3GD Ex_d
· Other brands of motors.
· Orientation: RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180, RD225, RD270, RD315, LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180. LG225, LG315.
Safety start-stop switch according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
The INT is IP65 and always equipped with an auxiliary contact.
Useful for cutting the current before handling the fan.
Elastic joint for riveting between the fan and the duct.
It avoids the transmission of vibrations for circular and rectangular conduit.
Dimensions: 2 metal side bands of 45mm and a central elastic band of 60mm. It is supplied in 30.5m coils
Maximum pressure: 200Pa
Resistance to fire M0 from -50ºC to 200ºC in continuous and 400ºC / 2h
Inlet protection guard.
Avoid entrance of objects inside the fan in order not to be in contact with the turbine.
Made of galvanised steel models 7,9, 10, 12 and 15. And the rest of models with polyester powder finishing coat.
Outlet protection guard designed to avoid entrance of objects in order to avoid contact with the turbine
Connection to be fitted in the centrifugal fans outlet.
Connexion flange to be fitted in the long casd axial fans inlet and outlet. For centrifugal models only extraction and for Axial models extraction and impulsion.
Frontal feet support for medium ang high pressure fans
MB22/9-28/11 and MB31/12-45/18
Option frontal feet for models between 22/9 and 45/18
NIMUS, NIMAX and IGNÉO
Models of size 500 and above are supplied with a front support foot, for the other models the front support foot is optional.
MBGR, MTGR*, MBRU, MTRU*, MBRM, MTRM*, MTRL*, MBCA, MTCA*, MBZM P/R and MTZM P/R*
Models of size 560 and above are supplied with a front support foot, for the other models the front support foot is optional.
AATZA*, AATVC*, AATVP*, AATVG/N* and AATVM*
Models of size 710 and above are supplied with a front support foot, for the other models the front support foot is optional.
AAZA, AAVC, AAVP, AAVG/N, AAVM, AAVA and AATVA*
Opcional frontal support in all models. For models until size 630 it can be supplied as an accessory, formodels of size 710 and above the frontal support is welded and it must be ordered with the fan (under request)
* For system 12 fans a special basefame is needed for installing the frontal support
Generic image, in some models the real foot may differ from the shown image
Designed for controlling fan motors speed in HACV applications. Ultra compact installation, simple cabling, easy parameterization and wide standard functions. Integrated control unit panel with digital dial. PID card. Optional FILTRO EMC. Certifications: CE/UL/CSA/EN/GOST/CCC. Protection Marking: IP20.
SFC 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
SFC 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current
|2||T02004029||TURBINE||MBGR 402 T2 3kW LG||x1||-||-|
|3||503504000SP04||INLET CONE||MBGR-MZGR 400||x1||-||-|
|4||721001059||MOTOR||3KW T2 B3 230/400V||x1||-||-|