ATEX HIGH PRESSURE WITH STRAIGHT IMPELLER AND BELT TRASMISSION
• Fan made of Fe360 sheet. The fan paint finish is based on a Qualicoat polyester powder coating stoved at 200ºC, with an average film thickness of 70 microns. Average heat resistence of coating is 180ºC with peaks of 200ºC.
• High efficiency simple inlet straight blade impeller made of Fe360 sheet statically and dynamically balanced.
Impellers are painted with polyester primer that resists temperatures up to 300ºC.
• ATEX standard asynchronous motor. ATEX certified according to the zone. Squirrel-cage motor with class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Motorized fan with base frame (configuration 12), full equipped fans including: motor, pulleys, belts, belts guard and shaft guard.
• Standard orientation LG270.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
• Cooling of machines and parts.
• Exhaust after filters, separators and cyclones.
• Pneumatic transport.
• Solid material transport and textile fibers.
• Working temperature: ambient from -20ºC to 40ºC, transported air according to the ATEX clasifiaction.
· Fans for 60Hz and special voltages.
· C4 or C5 coating painting
· Hot dip galvanized
· Inox 304 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Inox 316 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Split casing (for big sizes)
· Drain plug.
· Frontal foot
· Orientation: RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180, RD225, RD270, RD315, LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180. LG225, LG315.