COUNTER FLOW HEAT RECOVERY WITH EC MOTOR
Medium efficiency heat recovery unit (Eff. 80%) with electronic control and EC motor for optimized management. Counter flow heat exchanger, Eurovent certified. Set in insulated steel boxes with sandwich polyurethane foam panels. With total bypass and regulation control CTRL-DPH (see options in control panel), with COP and CAV modes. Configuration options: without heating, with electric or water coil (hot) integrated in the unit. With ePM1≥50% (F7)/ePM1≥50% (F7) or ePM1≥50% (F7)+ePM1≥80% (F9)/ePM1≥50% (F7) filters. Versions for vertical and horizontal installation.
• Modular structure made of extruded aluminium profiles and double skin Aluzinc.
• Made up of sandwich panels with injected polyurethane foam insulation, thickness 25 mm and density 42 kg/m3.
• Aluminium counter flow heat exchanger with 80% efficiency.
• Eurovent certified.
• PLUG FAN Probat EEC by Casals, ErP compliant.
• • ePM1≥50% (F7)/ePM1≥50% (F7) or ePM1≥50% (F7)+ePM1≥80% (F9)/ePM1≥50% (F7) filters.
• CTRL-DPH: manages bypass automatically, manual or automatic speed control by choosing constant flow (CAV), variable flow rate (VAV) and constant pressure (COP). It is necessary to install kit COP, VAV or CO2 sensor. Temperature regulation, errors detection, time scheduling, etc.
CAV- CONSTANT FLOW
COP- CONSTANT PRESSURE
VAV - VARIABLE AIR FLOW (CO2 sensor)
• Shopping centers, small shops, banks, hospitality, schools, office buildings, public buildings.
• Without control.
• Manual bypass.
• Cold water coil.
• CTRL-MAX2 with Modbus RTU protocol.
• ePM1≥80% (F9)/ePM1≥50% (F7) filters.
• Kit COP+CAV and VAV.
• Other special configurations under request
|No results found|