BELT DRIVEN CENTRIFUGAL IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET WITH SANDWICH PANELS
• Impellers made of polyamide reinforced with fibreglass up to size 12/12 (33/33). Other models are made of galvanised steel sheet.
• BV, BVC, BVCR range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets.
• Casing made of galvanized sandwich panel, with inner rock wool A1 class (100% non combustible), density 90Kg/m3.
• Fan assembled on antivibration mountings.
• Supplied with motor, pulleys and belts.
• Connection gland included.
• Squirrel cage asynchronous standard motor, IP-55 protection and rated class F insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz for three phase, motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hood.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• 2 speed motors.
• LG0 position.
• Impeller made of galvanized sheet.