VENTILATION BOX WITH BACKWARD IMPELLER
• Ventilation box with 30 mm aluminum profile structure, nylon corners, galvanized sandwich panels with internal insulation rockwool (25mm thickness) class A1 (non-combustible) of 90kg/m3 density. All panels are equipped with "fastening system" for the quick assembly and disassembly whenever required, either for cleaning, maintenance or exchanging of panels.
• Centrifugal fan with motor coupled directly to the impeller.
• Circular inlet to facilitate duct connection. Open outlet.
• Models with AC and EC motor inside the air flow.
For models with AC motor, standard asynchronous squirrel cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Standard voltages of 230V for single-phase motors and 230/400V 50Hz for three-phase motors.
For models with EC motor:
• Backward curved single inlet impeller of high performance with self-cleaning system made of steel. Balanced statically and dynamically at origin.
• Exchangeable panels.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction.
• Maximum working temperature: single phase 50ºC, three phase 60ºC.
|No results found|