VENTILATION BOX WITH BACKWARD IMPELLER
• Ventilation box with 30 mm aluminum profile structure, nylon corners, galvanized sandwich panels with internal insulation rockwool (25mm thickness) class A1 (non-combustible) of 90kg/m3 density. All panels are equipped with "fastening system" for the quick assembly and disassembly whenever required, either for cleaning, maintenance or exchanging of panels.
• Centrifugal fan with motor coupled directly to the impeller.
• Circular suction mouth to facilitate duct connection. Open lateral drive.
• Standard squirrel cage asynchronous motor, with IP-55 protection and class F insulation. Voltages 230/400V 50Hz for three-phase motors.
• Backward curved single inlet impeller of high performance with self-cleaning system made of steel. Balanced statically and dynamically at origin.
• Interchangeable panels.
• Motor B5 construction located outside the air flow, on the back of the box there is a grid to allow the entry of air to facilitate the cooling of the engine.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction.
• Maximum temperature of transported air: 80ºC.
• Maximum environment temperature: 60ºC.
|246310106Q||BOX RLQ PLUS 315 T2 1,1kW|
|246350106Q||BOX RLQ PLUS 355 T2 2,2kW|
|246450106Q||BOX RLQ PLUS 450 T4 1,1kW|
|246630106Q||BOX RLQ PLUS 630 T6 1,5kW|
|246710106Q||BOX RLQ PLUS 710 T6 2,2kW|
|246311106Q||BOX RLQ PLUS 315 T4 0,25kW|
|246351106Q||BOX RLQ PLUS 355 T4 0,55kW|
|246400106Q||BOX RLQ PLUS 400 T4 0,75kW|
|246500106Q||BOX RLQ PLUS 500 T6 0,75kW|
|246560106Q||BOX RLQ PLUS 560 T6 0,75kW|