MIXED-TYPE DUCT FANS WITH EC MOTOR
• In-line mixed-flow fan in polupropylene (low-combustible) casing.
• Motor with impeller and terminal box fixed on the casing by means of special clamps with latches, designed to be easily dismounted without tools.
• High efficiency electronically commutated (EC) direct current motors. This motors combine high performance and optimum response over the entire speed range.
• The fans are controlled by means of a 0-10 V control signal while the performance regulation is based on the feedback from the temperature, smoke and other sensors as well as other vital parameter settings. As the control signal changes the EC fan adjusts the speed to supply the exact amount of air required by the ventilation system. The maximum fan speed does not depend on the electric mains frequency enabling compatibility with both 50 Hz and 60 Hz networks.
Designed for supply and exhaust ventilation systems requiring high energy efficiency, excellent response, high pressure and air flow rate while keeping noise under control.
• Air renewal in bathrooms and small closed environments as well as falts, villas, shops and cafes.
• Working temperature from -25 to +55 ºC.
|No results found|