IN LINE SYSTEM FOR AIR CLEANING AND RENOVATION IN HEALTHCARE ENVIRONMENTS
• The efficiency of air renewal indicates the distribution efficiency of fresh air in the room, while the ventilation efficiency indicates the removal efficiency of airborne contaminants in the room. The efficiency of air renewal can be calculated from the hourly air changes
and the mean air age of the room.
• Lack of ventilation or low ventilation rates are associated with higher rates of infection or outbreaks of airborne diseases. A higher ventilation rate can provide a better dilution of airborne contaminated Wells cores and consequently reduce the risk of airborne infection (by reducing the viral load in the environment). For this reason, better ventilated areas with CURAT SYSTEM have a lower risk of transmission of COVID19 and other airborne infections. According to the Wells–Riley equation, the probability of infection by infectious Wells cores is inversely proportional to the ventilation rate. 12 renovations/hour just running 10 minutes manage to dilute Wells cores more than 70%.
• The CURAT SYSTEM is an integrated solution designed to ensure the level of indoor air quality (IAQ) by renewing and filtering the air in the room. Specially thought to guarantee the leakages of the air renewal in rooms or rooms with patients with contagious diseases that are easily spread by air.
• Exhaust of contaminated air and clean air supply free of polluting agents (particles, micro-organisms, molecules, bacteria, virus).
• The CURAT BASIC & CURAT RECOVERY systems are designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
- Air renewal in buildings and industries (Tertiary sector).
- Maximum working temperature 55ºC.
• The CURAT BASIC HEALTH and CURAT RECOVERY HEALTH systems are designed according to the strictest leakage regulations EN 1886 2006 and are suitable for the following healthcare environments:
- Field hospitals
- Hospital & clinic waiting rooms
- Hospital hallways
- Hospital or clinic rooms
- Dental clinics
- Common areas (reception, pharmacies, warehouses)
|No results found