HIGH EFFICIENCY COUNTER FLOW HEAT EXCHANGER WITH EC MOTOR
High efficiency heat recovery unit (Eff.92%) with elec- tronic regulation, EC motor and modbus connec- tion for an optimized and centralized management. Counter flow heat exchanger, Eurovent certified. Set in insulated steel boxes with sandwich self-extin- guishing polystyrene foam panels. With total bypass and CTRL-MAX control (see options in control panel in documentation), with COP, CAV, VAC and modbus. Configuration options: without heating, with electric or water battery (cold or hot). With ISO ePM1 70% (F7)/ISO ePM1 70% (F7) or ISO ePM1 70% (F7)+ISO ePM1 >80% (F9)/ISO ePM1 70% (F7) filters. Versions for vertical and horizontal installation.
• Modular structure, in 30mm extruded aluminum profile and reinforced with nylon corners.
• Made up of sandwich panels insulated with self- extinguishing polystyrenes, thickness 25 mm and density 30 kg/m3.
• Aluminium Counter flow heat exchanger with 92% efficiency.
• Eurovent certified.
• PLUG FAN Probat EEC by Casals, ErP compliant.
• ISO ePM1 70% (F7)/ISO ePM1 70% (F7) or ISO ePM1 70% (F7)+ISO ePM1 >80% (F9)/ISO ePM1 70% (F7).
• In the horizontal configuration, the heating module is incorporated in the unit, while in the vertical ver- sion this module is external to the unit.
• CTRL-MAX: Automatic bypass, manual or au- tomatic speed control by choosing constant flow (CAV), variable flow rate (VAV) and constant pressure (COP). Automatic management of the post-heating temperature of the electric coil or cold or hot water coil. Modbus connection.
CAV- CONSTANT FLOW
COP- CONSTANT PRESSURE
VAV - VARIABLE FLOW (CO2 sensor)
• Shopping centers, small shops, banks, hospitality, schools, office buildings, public buildings.
• Without control.
• Manual bypass.
• Kit COP+CAV, VAV.
• ISO ePM1 >80% (F9)/ISO ePM1 70% (F7) filters.
• Cold water coil.
• Remote display and/or Modbusprotocol
Vertical and horizontal configurations with and with- out coils. Consult other special configurations.
DOMEX EEC vertically only available with electrical coil; it is not possible to install a water coil. Both coils can only be installed in CV and EV configurations.