AXIAL, GALVANIZED STEEL, ADJUSTABLE INCLINATION BASE
• Completely manufactured in galvanised steel sheet.
• Polyamide impeller with variable pitch angle reinforced with fibreglass.
• Bird protection guard included.
• Adjustable inclination base when installing:
450 from 0% up to 62%
570 from 0% up to 54%
740 from 0% up to 36%
920 from 0% up to 41%
• Squirrel cage asynchronous standard motor, IP-55 protection and rated class F insulation. Standard voltages 230V 50Hz for single phase motors, 400V 50Hz and for three phase.
• Hybrid Fan: static and dynamic motor with motor stopped.
Specially designed for roof installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke, heat and foul air extraction.
• Gas aeration surface in industries, printing, boiler rooms, etc.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• B form impeller (air flow from impeller to motor).
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.
• Motorised damper with registered motor in IP-65 box to avoid heat loss in winter.
• ‘Double channel’ function to exhaust air in dropped ceilings and closed environments at the same time and save energy and investment.
• Lacquered or stainless steel finishing coat.
|No results found|