DESCENTRALIZED RESIDENTIAL RECOVERY UNIT
• Decentralized residential recovery unit for singlestay use.
• Can be installed on perimeter walls between 300mm and 700mm thick. Diameter Ø160 mm for duct.
• Fans with EC motor, to guarantee very low consumption, driven by low voltage, with shafts mounted on ball bearings.
• VMC unit for a single room, with alternating flows, with a very high efficiency heat recovery unit (up to 90%) and a ceramic honeycomb exchanger.
• Filters ISO Coarse≥50% (G3) (ISO ePM10≥50% - M5- optional).
• Degree of protection from dust and water: IPX4.
• Electrical insulation class: II (earthing is not required).
SOME CONTROL FUNCTIONS
• Integrated selector with 3 operating modes:
• Ventilation with heat recovery, air extraction and air supply.
• Integrated selector with 5 adjustable speeds from 18 to 40 m³/h.
• Integrated led light for filter status: led off for clean filters and led on for dirty filters that need to be replaced.
• Decentralized ventilation unit with heat recovery function, specifically designed for air exchange in residential spaces characterized by high levels of thermal insulation.
• For rooms up to 20m².