MEDIUM PRESSURE FAN WITH BACKWARD IMPELLER
• Reinforced rolling steel sheet housings with polyester powder coat finishing.
• Reinforced high efficiency backward impeller with self-cleaning system.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Standard orientation: LG270.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
• Cooling of machines and parts.
• Clean and slightly dusty air transport.
• Exhaust after filters, separators and cyclones.
• Pneumatic transport.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 130ºC, ambient: 60ºC.
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.
• 2 speed motor.
• Fan for air working temperatures up to 250ºC with R/R (cooling impeller).
• Hot-dipped galvanised.
• Orientation: LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180; LG225, LG315, RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180; RD225, RD270, RD315.
|No results found|