RESIDENTIAL HEAT RECOVERY UNIT WITH EC MOTOR FOR FALSE CEILING
• Dual flow centralized ventilation unit with heat recovery for false ceiling installation.
• It is characterized by high levels of thermal insulation.
• Version equipped with HR sensor, for automatic management of operating speed.
• Black painted sheet steel housing, including brac- kets for fixing fasteners, in galvanized sheet steel, supplied as standard and required for suspended installation of the appliance. Internal details in expanded polypropylene (PPE) that integrate the connection ports to the extraction and supply pipes with a nominal diameter of 100 and 125 mm. The panels at the bottom of the product provide
nents (fans, heat exchanger, electronic package and network connection terminal block).
• Plastic resin condensate collection tank, connected to the heat exchanger and complete with the condensation overflow sensor.
• Pair of centrifugal fans powered by 3-speed EC (brushless) motors, adjustable regardless of speed.
• Counter-current cross-flow heat exchanger.
• Mechanical bypass, 100% filtered, with automatic actuation.
• Advanced electronic package, easily accessible even when the product is already installed for initial configurations and subsequent maintenance interventions.
• Two ISO COARSE ≥ 50% (G3) filters, placed in correspondence with the extraction and supply lines (optional ISO COARSE ≥ 60% (G4) filters are available for the extraction channel, ISO ePM10 ≥ 50% (M5),
ISO ePM1 ≥ 50% (F7) and ISO ePM1 ≥ 80% (F9) for the
• Wired control supplied with the recovery unit.
SOME CONTROL FUNCTIONS
• Configuration, at installation, of the product’s operating parameters (fan speed, relative humidity threshold, etc.)
• Automatic bypass management.
• Heat exchanger frost protection.
• Monitoring of the clogging status of the filters and signaling of the need for cleaning/maintenance by means of an optical signal on the control display.
• Specifically designed for ventilation of small apartments and offices, residences and hotel rooms, with an area of up to 80 m2.