CENTRIFUGAL FAN TO REACT, DRIVEN TO TRANSMISSION FOR THE RECIRCULATION OF HOT GASES
• Centrifugal transmission fan of medium pressure type plug fan.
• Insulated box made of carbon laminated steel, protected against corrosion by powder coating of anticaloric painting. Finish C3.
• High density rock wool insulation, 90Kg/m3, thickness 150mm..
• Self-cleaning turbine and reinforced impeller of backward (reaction) high performance blades manufactured in carbon laminated steel dynamically balanced to minimize noise and vibrations. Anti-heat paint of black color.
• Transmission Assembly with protections according to ISO 13857 standard.
• High efficiency belt without maintenance.
• Heavy duty bearings.
• IE3 motor for continuous operation (S1) Squirrel cage standardized asynchronous IEC motor with IP-55 protection and Class F electrical insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50for three phase motors Up to 4kW and 400 / 690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Motor with legs (B3) supported on a bench.
• Maximum continuous working temperature ambient (motor): 60ºC.
• Suitable for transferring gases from -40ºC to 350ºC continuously due to cooling impeller
Plug-type installation made for the recirculation of gases in:
⦁ Paint booths
⦁ Drying of tobacco, barley, ceramic, glass and wood leaves
⦁ Insulated thermal cameras subjected to temperature control
⦁ Burners and incinerators
⦁ Melting furnaces
⦁ Fans for special voltages
⦁ Motor 2 Speed
⦁ Manufacturing in special steels for work Up to 550ºC in continuous
⦁ Other Insulation thicknesses (200mm)
⦁ Inox 304
⦁ Inox 316
⦁ Sparking proof construction
⦁ Other sizes
⦁ Other motors according to customer requeriments
• Inlet cone for CLIBOS-TR, CLIBOS, CIKSTORM made of carbon steel and protected against corrosion by powder coating polyester resin RAL5010.
• Scroll for CLIBOS-TR, CLIBOS, CIKSTORM made of carbon steel and painted with anti-heat black paint
• Record and analysis of vibration measurement signals
• Record of temperature signals
• Evaluation of the input signals
• Selective permanent control as a function of frequency
• Integration of up to three signals connected simultaneously
• Output switching and status sampling via LED
• Admission inputs of additional signals for integration into a main system
• Two outputs with independently adjustable lubrication intervals.
• Easy integration in the operation of the machine.
• Simplification of the maintenance process.
• Dosage of quantities independent of the ambient temperature.
• Measurement of the back pressure up to the point of lubrication.
• Power supply: 24V DC or battery.
• Lubricant tank: 250 cm3 cartridge.
• Wide operating temperature range: -20 ° C to + 70 ° C.
• Optional activation using an external control unit.
• Monitoring of engine operation and filling level.
• Good price / performance ratio.
• Specially designed for speed frequency control in ventilation applications.
• Ultra compact, simple operation and wide range of functions.
*Dial panel incorporated. Optional EMC filter.
Protection index IP20.
The selection of SFC frequency drive speed controller must be made based on the maximum intensity absorbed by the fan to be regulated. The powers (kW) and the intensity for constant load refer to the normal duty (150% overload for 60 seconds). The intensity for quadratic load admits an overload of 110% during 60s.
SFC 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
SFC 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current
• Support of great radial and axial elasticity.
• These low-profile, compact and elastic supports control the three directions of movement with large deformations in the rubber.
• It consists of two parallel armour adhered to the bell-shaped rubber and by a base with handles.
• These supports with handles have a threaded hole in their upper frame and are easy to install and fix.
• The steel protection washer allows it to withstand overloads by increasing its rigidity and protects the rubber from dripping hydrocarbons.
• Elastomer type NR or high quality elastomer. Working temperatures between -40ºC and + 70º C.
• Taking into account the tolerances of hardness in the elastomers, the mechanical characteristics of these series may differ.
• Range of 6 sizes and 3 different hardnesses (45-60-75) to fit a load range between 2 Kg and 1300 Kg.
1. Soft: hardness A 45
2. Average: hardness B 60
3. Hard: hardness C 75
• Very appropriate in the elastic suspensions of machines that present vibrations of horizontal components.
• Metal insulators designed to work with compression with 85% insulation according to the following arrows (travel in mm) and rpm:
Arrow (mm.) r.p.m.
20 mm >600 r.p.m.
30 mm >500 r.p.m.
• Made of high quality elastic steel, with rectangular base and rubber mat to improve the grip. It treats of a resistant product and easy assembly, that avoids all type of vibrations of the fans to the structure of the premises.
• Operating temperature from -45 ° C to + 120 ° C.
• To install under machines with rotating components, ventilation groups, fans, ventilation boxes, etc.