CENTRIFUGAL FAN IN SOUNDPROOF BOX WITH SANDWICH PANELS AND ELECTRONIC MOTOR
• Impellers made of polyamide reinforced with fibreglass (models 7/7, 9/9, 10/10 and 12/12). Other models made of galvanised steel sheet.
• BD EEC range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets.
• Structure profile made of aluminium 30 mm.
• Casing made of galvanized sandwich panel, with inner rock wool A1 class (100% noncombustible), density 90Kg/m3.
• Connection gland included.
• Easy access through lateral panel.
• Fan can be placed in any position by exchanging panels.
• Motor fixing with an exclusive system designed by Casals through flexible arms and silent blocks to avoid vibration. Flexible arms in compliance with the ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive (Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipments).
• Brushless motor made of high efficiency and permanent magnet and low noise level. Specially designed for fans with electronics and control on backside of the motor.
• Switching frequency of 16 KHz.
• Operating range: from 400 to 1200 or 2000rpm (depending on the models).
• Power supply: 220V + - 10%.
• Power Frequency: 50/60Hz.
• Operating temperature range: -20ºC +60ºC.
• Enclosed motor IP 55.
• Insulation class F.
• Speed control through:
• 22 kOhms Trimmer.
• 0-10V external sensor.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• Impeller made of galvanized sheet.