• Galvanized steel sheet housing.
• Double inlet forward curved impeller in all models
• Transmission shaft with anticorrosion treatment.
• Supplied with free shaft.
• Transmission shaft standing out on both sides of the fan to allow motor, pulleys and belts assembly.
• Impellers made of polyamide reinforced with fiberglass for sizes 9/9, 10/10 and 12/12; the other models are made of galvanized steel sheet. Ball bearings permanently greased on rubber rings.
• Reinforced cubic assembly with lateral panels and a bearings base plate as well.
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• Metallic impeller.