INTEGRABLE AND COMBINABLE FALSE CEILING PURIFIERS
• REINTDECK EASY by Casals air purifiers convert any indoor space into an environment free of contaminating particles and thus leave a much healthier air.
• It is designed to reduce the viral load of the rooms given the constant air renewals that it carries out.
• Soundproof 30mm extruded aluminum profile, nylon corners and pre lacquered steel sandwich panels, RAL 9006, class M0, with 25mm internal rockwool insulation class A1 (non combustible) and 90Kg/m3 density. Panels come with quick release fastening system for easy assembly and disassembly whenever required, whether for cleaning, maintenance or panel repositioning.
• Filters are located in the perforated side panels, with handles and fastening system. This ease of access optimizes maintenance and filter replacement procedures. Filter replacement and manipulation of the REINTDECK is recommended with the appropriate PPE’s.
• Equipped with high efficiency single inlet - backward impeller with self-cleaning system, made of polyamide, statically and dynamically balanced at the factory.
• One filtration stage in 4 supply panels with adjustable diffusers comprised of 1 absolute filter HEPA-14 in each panel.
• Double filtration stage in inlet panel consisting of 1 filter ISO Coarse 65% (G4) + 1 filter ISO ePM1 70% (F7). The ISO Coarse 65% pre-filters increase the life of the absolute filters HEPA H14.
• Low consumption EC (electronically commutated) Technology exterior rotor motor. IP-44 protection and class B insulation. Standard voltage 230V 50Hz/60Hz. EEC PM MOTORS
• All REINTDECK and REINTDECK EASY air purifiers are equipped with a master control panel located on one side of the structure.
Designed for all kind of indoor spaces such as:
• Health sector
• Colleges and universities
In short, for any public space where high-quality air purification is required since REINTDECK purifiers are equipped with high-efficiency HEPA H-14 filters. Designed to be installed in indoor spaces in false ceilings, or by simple hanging, which makes them the best solution for:
• Ventilation of workstations.
• The health sector (waiting rooms, corridors, rooms, field hospitals, common areas, clinics, pharmacies, etc.).
• The tertiary and industrial sector (gyms, pavilions, supermarkets, offices, hotels, universities, schools, public institutions, warehouses, living rooms in restaurants, shops, etc.).