CERTIFIED F400 FANS INSIDE THE HAZARDOURS AREA: HCF F400
SHORT CASED AXIAL FAN
• Axial fan short casing with circular reinforced frame.
• Modular motor-impeller assembly. Cast aluminium impeller with variable pitch angle. Epoxy powder finishing coat.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class H insulation certified 400ºC/2h. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Smoke emergency exhaust with motor inside the hazardous area.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• Supply impeller (air direction from impeller to motor).
• 100% reversible impeller.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2002, EN 12101-3:2002/AC:2005
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-0912