MEDIUM PRESSURE FAN WITH BACKWARD IMPELLER 400ºC/2H CERTIFIED INSIDE THE HAZARDOUS AREA
• Medium pressure centrifugal fan with direct coupling.
• Reinforced housing made of carbon laminated steel, protected against corrosion by powder coating polyester resin RAL 5010. Finish C3.
• Casing fully latched and adjustable.
• Self-cleaning turbine and reinforced impeller with high-performance backward (reaction) blades made of carbon laminated steel dynamically balanced to minimize noise and vibrations. Graffiti black RAL 9005.
• Motor with S1 service class for continuous operation and approved 400ºC / 2h for service class S2. IEC standardized asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and electrical insulation class H. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz for three-phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Motor with foot (B3) supported on motor support foot.
• Models of size 500 and above are supplied with a front support foot, for the other models the front support foot is optional.
• Inspection door to facilitate maintenance and cleaning.
• Available in the following orientations (to be indicated in case of order): LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180; LG225, LG270, LG315, RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180; RD225, RD270, RD315.
• Maximum working temperature in continuous: air transported: 130ºC (service S1) and 400ºC/2h (service S2), andmaximum environment temperature: 60ºC.
Installation in conduit for the impulsion or aspiration of clean and dusty air in:
• Big buildings
• Factories / Industrial buildings
• Parking lots
• Catering / Hospitality
• Extraction of smoke
• Boilers and ovens
• Manufacture and treatment of chemical products.
• Tunnels, underground stations.
• Fans to work at 60Hz and special voltages.
• 2 speed motor.
• Hot dip galvanized
• Fully welded housing (watertight)
• Drain plug
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015