CERTIFIED F400 FANS OUTSIDE THE HAZARDOURS AREA: BVFC F400
BOX FAN WITH FORWARD IMPELLER AND BELT TRASMISSION - F400-120
• Fans in thermal and soundproofing cabinets.
• Double inlet forward curved impeller.
• Transmission set outside the airstream including the belts protection grid.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Smoke emergency exhaust with motor outside the hazardous area.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 100ºC, ambient: 60ºC.
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.
• Vertical discharge.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2002, EN 12101-3:2002/AC:2005
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-0723