400ºC/2h CENTRIFUGAL FAN, PS COWL
• Roof cowl made of polystyrene UV resistant.
• Structure, roof base support and bird protection guard made of galvanised steel.
• High efficiency backward curved impellers of galvanised steel.
• Vertical discharge when adding the accessory KITV_CTH2.
• Standard asynchronous motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 230V 50Hz in single phase motors, 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors and 400V 50Hz in 2 speed motors.
Specially designed for roof installation, they are suitable for:
• Smoke extraction.
• Smoke emergency exhaust with motor outside the hazardous area (400ºC/2h certificate).
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum continuous operation temperature: 80ºC.
• 60Hz and special voltages.
• Sparking proof fan with EEx_d certified motor.