SMOKE EXTRACTION BACKWARD CASING FAN 400ºC/2h
• Made of galvanized steel sheet with connection flanges and inspection door.
• Changeable panels.
• Galvanised steel plate, motor with flanges fixed on 2 supports. Removable plate / support / impeller set.
• Backward centrifugal impeller, made of galvanised steel, dynamically balanced and sel-cleaning.
• Direct drive on the motor shaft.
- Three phase motor with IP-55 protection and F class insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages for one speed motors:
230/400V 50Hz up to 4 Kw and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers of 4 and 6 poles.
2 speed motors:Dahlander
• Smoke extraction in tertiary buildings IGH and ERP.
• Ventilation and smoke exhaust in covered car parks.
• Ventilation in technical, industrial or commercial facilities, kitchens.
• Maximum continuous working temperature: carried air 110ºC, environment 60ºC.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-2861