SILENT MIXFLOW FAN FOR DUCT WITH EEC MOTOR
• In-line fan made of steel coated with black polymer. Designed for installation in circular ducts.
• Thermal and acoustic insulation of 50mm thick rock wool. The internal perforation of the housing provides noise attenuation in a wide frequency band thanks tthe use of noise absorbing material.
• Conical turbine with special blade profile tincrease the speed of air flow and pressure.
• The combination of a diffuser, a specially designed impeller and flow guide blades at the outlet of the fan allow an optimal distribution of the air flow tachieve a high capacity and a higher air pressure without generating excessive noise.
• Internal housing and turbine made of durable, high-quality ABS plastic.
• External connection box completely sealed.
• Housing with mounting brackets for quick installation on floor, walls or ceiling. The ducts can be mounted at any angle with respect tthe fan axis.
• Control of the fan by 0-10 V signal, while the regulation of the performance is based on the feedback of temperature, smoke and other sensors, as well as other adjustments of vital parameters. As the control signal changes, the EC fan adjusts the speed tsupply the exact amount of air required by the ventilation system. The maximum fan speed does not depend on the frequency of the power grid, which allows compatibility with 50 Hz and 60 Hz networks.
• High efficiency (EC) electronically commutated DC motors (90%). IP protection index X4.
• Minimum and maximum working temperature in continuous: -25 to 60ºC.
Designed for duct installation.
The CHELYS SIGILA EEC system offers the most versatile installation range on the market, as a result of its multiple possible assembly combinations
It can be used in a large number of small and medium ventilation facilities for air renewal in: