HIGH EFFICIENCY EC IN-LINE MIXED FLOW FAN MADE OF FIRE RESISTANT PLASTIC RESIN
• High efficiency in-line fan with motor supports, inlet and mixed-flow impeller made of fire-resistant plastic resin. The side cones incorporate the fan anchor supports on the surface in order to guarantee a quick and safe installation. Designed to allow the assembly or disassembly of the fans without manipulating the ducts.
• High efficiency EC (brushless) motors that are continuously adjustable (0-10 V signal) or configurable in the installation for 2-speed operation (to be configured in the installation in a pre-established range). Single-phase motor with disconnection due to thermal overload and axes that activate ball bearings to guarantee continuous long-term work (at least 40,000 hours at maximum plate temperature). Standard voltages 220-240V 50Hz and 60Hz. Adjustable speed with accessories.
• Maximum continuous working temperature: 50ºC.
• IP44 protection degree. IMQ Safety certificate to guarantee electromagnetic compatibility.
Their small radial dimensions make them an efficient and effective solution to save space in the ventilation of low visual impact of residential, commercial or industrial premises. Designed for duct supply and exhaust ventilation systems that require excellent response in terms of high pressure and air flow, while keeping noise under control. Equipped with EC motor which reduces power consumption.
It can be used in many small and medium ventilation installations for air renewal such as:
• Bathrooms and changing rooms.
• Commercial offices.
• Extraction in domestic kitchens after the extraction hood.
• Waiting room.
• Commercial premises, laundries, shops, bars, restaurants, etc.