CENTRIFUGAL IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET WITH ELECTRONIC MOTOR
• Impellers made of polyamide reinforced with fiberglass.
•BD EEC range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets with thermo-acoustic insulation, Bs1d0 fire class.
• Fan assembled on antivibration mountings.
• Connection gland included.
• Motor fixing with an exclusive system designed by Casals through flexible arms and silent blocks to avoid vibration. Flexible arms in compliance with the ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive (Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipments).
• Brushless motor made of high efficiency and permanent magnet and low noise level. Specially designed for fans with electronics and control electronics in a deported box IP65
• Switching frequency of 16 KHz.
• Operating range: from 400 to 1200 or 2000rpm (depending on the models).
• Power supply: 220V + - 10%.
• Power Frequency: 50/60Hz.
• Operating temperature range: -20ºC +60ºC.
• Enclosed motor IP 55.
• Insulation class F.
• Speed control through:
• 22 kOhms Trimmer.
• 0-10V external sensor.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• LG0 position.
• Impellers made of galvanised steel sheet.