CENTRIFUGAL FAN IN SOUNDPROOF BOX WITH SANDWICH PANELS
• Impellers made of polyamide reinforced with fibreglass.
• BD range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets.
• Structure profile made of aluminium 30 mm.
• Casing made of galvanized sandwich panel, with inner rock wool A1 class (100% noncombustible), density 90Kg/m3.
• Connection gland included.
• Easy access through lateral panel.
• Fan can be placed in any position by exchanging panels.
• Closed motors specially designed by Casals. Extruded aluminium motor housing. Totally enclosed wiring box on the motor IP 65 protection and motor with IP54 protection and Class F insulation. Standard voltages110V 60Hz for single phase.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• Impeller made of galvanized sheet.