BOX FAN WITH BACKWARD IMPELLER AND BELT TRASMISSION 400ºC/2h
• BSTB range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets with insulated panels.
• Fan assembled on antivibration mountings.
• Simple inlet, backward impeller with self-cleaning system.
• Supplied with motor, pulleys and belts.
• Interchangeable panels to allow different fan positions.
• Gland connection included.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Smoke emergency exhaust with motor outside the hazardous area.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 130ºC, ambient: 60ºC.
• 2 speed motors.
- LG90 (horizontal).
- LG0 (vertical outlet).
• Sandwich insulation.
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-1371