VENTILATION BOX WITH BACKWARD TURBINE
• Casing with 30 mm aluminum profile structure, nylon corners and steel sandwich panel with internal insulation of rock wool of 25 mm thickness class A1 (non-combustible) and 90 kg / m3 density.
• Centrifugal fan with motor coupled directly to the impeller.
• Circular inlet flange to facilitate duct connection. Open outlet.
• Models with AC and EC motor inside the air flow.
For models with AC motor, standard asynchronous squirrel cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Standard voltages of 230V for single-phase motors and 230/400V 50Hz for three-phase motors.
For models with EC motor:
-PM brushless motor (permanent magnets), synchronous, electronically commutated, high efficiency and low sound level. Specially designed for fans with electronic operation and control in deported box.
-Working range: from 400 to 1200-2000rpm (depending on the models)
-Motor with IP54 protection and class F insulation. IP 65 drive case
-Power: 220V ± 10% single phase
-Power frequency: 50 / 60Hz
-Operating temperature range: -20ºC to 60ºC
-Speed control through signal 0-10V or PWM
• Single inlet of backward blades impeller with high performance and self-cleaning system built in steel. Balanced statically and dynamically at origin.
• Interchangeable panels.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction.