VENTILATION BOX WITH TURBINE TO REACTION
• Ventilation box with 30 mm aluminum profile structure, nylon corners and steel sandwich panel with internal insulation of rock wool of 25 mm thickness class A1 (non-combustible) and 90 kg / m3 density.
• Centrifugal fan with motor coupled directly to the impeller.
• Circular inlet flages to facilitate duct connection. open lateral outlet.
• Standard squirrel cage asynchronous motor, with IP-55 protection and class F insulation. Voltages 230/400V 50Hz for three-phase motors.
• High efficiency backward impeller with self-cleaning system in steel sheet, balanced static and dinamically in origin.
• Interchangeable panels.
• B5 motor construction located outside the air flow, on the back of the box there is a grille that allows air to enter to facilitate the motor refirigeration
Designed for conduit installation, they are indicated for:
· Renovation of air of all types of buildings and industries
· Extraction of smoke
Maximum temperature of transported air 80ºC. Maximum ambient temperature: 60ºC.