LOW PRESSURE CENTRIFUGAL FAN IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET WITH DOUBLE EEC MOTOR
• Impellers made of reinforced polyamide with fiber glass.
• BD EEC range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets with thermo-acoustic insulation, Bs1d0 fire class.
• Fan assembled on antivibration mountings.
• Connection gland included.
• Motor fixing with an exclusive system designed by Casals through flexible arms and silent blocks to avoid vibration. Flexible arms in compliance with the ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive (Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipments).
• PM brushless motor (permanent magnets), synchronous, electronically commutated, high efficiency and low sound level. Specially designed for fans with electronic operation and control in deported box IP65.
Working range: from 400 to 1200-2000rpm (depending on the models)
Motor with IP54 protection and class F insulation. IP 65 drive case
Power: 220V ± 10% single phase
Power frequency: 50 / 60Hz
Operating temperature range: -20ºC to 50ºC
Speed control through signal 0-10V or PWM
• Fans can run separately or simultaneously.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hood.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• LG0 position.
• Impeller made of galvanized sheet.
* All data are referred to a single working fan. If both fans are working at the same time, data should be twice (x2) except for weight.