CENTRIFUGAL IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET (DOUBLE)
• Impellers made of reinforced polyamide with fiber glass.
• BD EEC range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets with thermo-acoustic insulation, Bs1d0 fire class.
• Fan assembled on antivibration mountings.
• Connection gland included.
• Equipped with inlet deflector wing, minimizing the turbulence and optimizing efficiency.
• Brushless motor made of high efficiency and permanent magnet and low noise level. Specially designed for fans with electronics and control on backside of the motor.
-Switching frequency of 16 KHz.
-Operating range: from 400 to 1200 or 2000rpm (depending on the models).
-Power supply: 220V + - 10%.
-Power Frequency: 50/60Hz.
-Operating temperature range: -20ºC +60ºC.
-Enclosed motor IP 55.
-Insulation class F.
-Speed control through:
-22 kOhms Trimmer.
-0-10V external sensor.
• Fans can run separately or simultaneously.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hood.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• LG0 position.
• Impeller made of galvanized sheet.
• Aluminium box up to size 12/12.
* All data are referred to a single working fan. If both fans are working at the same time, data should be twice (x2) except for weight.