DOUBLE CENTRIFUGAL FAN IN SOUNDPROOF BOX WITH SANDWICH PANELS
• Impellers made of polyamide reinforced with fibreglass for models 7/7, 9/9, 10/10 and 12/12, other models made of galvanized steel sheet.
• BD range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets.
• Structure profile made of aluminium 30 mm.
• Casing made of galvanized sandwich panel, with inner rock wool A1 class (100% noncombustible), density 90Kg/m3.
• Connection gland included.
• Easy access through lateral panel.
• Fan can be placed in any position by exchanging panels.
• Closed motors specially designed by Casals. Extruded aluminium motor housing. Totally enclosed wiring box. IP-55 motor protection and rated class F insulation. Standard voltages 230V 50Hz for single phase and 230/400V 50Hz for three phase motors.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• 3 speed fans.
• Impeller made of galvanized sheet.
* All data are referred to a single working fan. If both fans are working at the same time, data should be twice (x2) except for weight.