DOUBLE CENTRIFUGAL FAN IN SOUNDPROOF BOX WITH SANDWICH PANELS
• Impellers made of polyamide reinforced with fibreglass for models 7/7, 9/9, 10/10 and 12/12, other models made of galvanized steel sheet.
• BD range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets.
• Structure profile made of aluminium 30 mm.
• Casing made of galvanized sandwich panel, with inner rock wool A1 class (100% noncombustible), density 90Kg/m3.
• Connection gland included.
• Easy access through lateral panel.
• Fan can be placed in any position by exchanging panels.
• Motor fixing with an exclusive system designed by Casals through flexible arms and silent blocks to avoid vibration. Flexible arms in compliance with the ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive (Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipments).
• Brushless motor made of high efficiency and permanent magnet and low noise level. Specially designed for fans with electronics and control on backside of the motor.
-Switching frequency of 16 KHz.
-Operating range: from 400 to 1200 or 2000rpm (depending on the models).
-Power supply: 220V + - 10%.
-Power Frequency: 50/60Hz.
-Operating temperature range: -20ºC +60ºC.
-Enclosed motor IP 54. Wiring box IP 65.
-Insulation class F.
-Speed control through:
-22 kOhms Trimmer.
-0-10V external sensor.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• Impeller made of galvanized sheet.
* All data are referred to a single working fan. If both fans are working at the same time, data should be twice (x2) except for weight.