The RSC series are room sensors which measure the concentration of CO2 in the air.
Four pre‑defined ranges provide ideal measurement windows with one user‑definable range.
The implemented sensor is self‑calibrating and doesn´t need maintenance.
These sensors are equipped with Modbus RTU (RS485) communication and have an analogue output.
• Microcontroller based design
• 1 analogue output
• Modbus RTU (RS485) communication
• Multiple ranges as measurement windows available
• Innovative self‑calibrating algorithm
• Long‑term stability and accuracy
• Blue LED operating indication