• Electronic system designed and developed for automatic control of Twin-fans, like TWIN BOX BD and TWIN BOX BV.
• The REG TWIN control can be fitted within the Twin-fan housing or at any desired location of operation within the same building. The MODBUS communication protocol is integrated in the REG TWIN control.
• When REG TWIN is set to operate in AUTO mode, each fan will be running for a preset period of time interval (12 hours). In case of failure of any of the fan, REG TWIN automatically starts the Stand-By fan, simultaneously gives signal to the user about the faulty fan.
• An other function of REG TWIN is BOTH FANS RUNNING mode, to run both fans consequently to supply twice the normal air volume.
• Only suitable for single phase and electric motors (EEC).
• Power supply: from 80 to 250 V. a.c. or d.c.
• Relay contacts current: 1 A 250 V. a.c.
• Working temperature: from 0°C to 50°C.
• Storage temperature: from -25°C to 85°C.
• Relative humidity: max. 95% without condensation
• Dimensions: 104 x 93 x 25 mm.
• Inside the unit (not connected).
• Attached outside the unit (the IP must be taken into account).
This kind of control can be used to commutate a couple of motors to work in auto change over mode or simultaneously.
In case of TWIN BOX BD or TWIN BOX BV , a common application is in high temperatures environments (in the desert for example) where fans run in change over mode to avoid fan overheating problems.