The REPROFIRE relay box (with NF certificate) is a safety actuated device (DAS). It allows the power control of a smoke extraction fan under optimized safety conditions. It is mandatory to use NF stamped with DAS that meets the criteria of standards NF S 61937-1 and NF S 61-937-9, for the extraction of smoke from ERP and IGH. In addition to fan power control, the relay box centralizes many safety and reporting functions. The relay box communicates with the CMSI and receives electrical safety commands from the CMSI.
· IP55 relay box (IP54 with proximity switch)
· Three-phase 400 VAC 1-speed or 2-speed relay box with dahlander winding
· Motor isolation controller / Phase controller
· Possibility of controlling comfort mode with any automatic remote control with dry contact (clock, CO / NO detection unit ( CO-MASTER ), etc.)
· Certified according to the NF certification; reference system relay boxes for smoke extraction fan NF 278.
· Opaque all-in-one box (comfort, smoke extraction) or only smoke extraction.
· Digital display and control of smoke extraction in the front.
· Control circuit management by electronic card.
· Compatible with all existing CMSI and fans of Casals.
● The electrical box allows the power control of a smoke extraction fan and has one or more remote control inputs.
● A relay box can only control one smoke extraction fan.
● The box must be installed outside the safety-controlled zone (s) controlled by the fan.
● Possibility of pre-wiring the motor supply in Fire Resistant Cable.
● Fan assembly and wiring on request.
● Soft starter with 6 thyristors
● Powers up to 150A. Powers of 200 and 250A with soft starter.
● With integrated pressure switch.
● With integrated proximity switch.
● With integrated thermal protection for comfort mode.
● REPROFIRE for 2-speed fans with separate winding (4/6 and 6/8 pole motors).
● REPROFIRE at 60Hz (110 or 230V).