ATEX HIGH PRESSURE WITH BACKWARD IMPELLER
• Fan made of Fe360 sheet. The fan paint finish is based on a Qualicoat polyester powder coating stoved at 200ºC, with an average film thickness of 70 microns. Average heat resistence of coating is 180ºC with peaks of 200ºC.
•High efficiency simple inlet backward impeller with self-cleaning system made of Fe360 sheet statically and dynamically balanced. Impellers are painted with polyester y primer that resists temperatures up to 300ºC.
• ATEX standard asynchronous motor. ATEX certified according to the zone. Squirrel-cage motor with class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Standard orientation LG270.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
• Cooling of machines and parts.
• Clean air transport.
• Exhaust after filters, separators and cyclones.
• Pneumatic transport.
• Working temperature: ambient from -20ºC to 40ºC, transported air according to the ATEX clasification..
· Fans for 60Hz and special voltages.
· Inox 304 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Inox 316 (normal or electropolished finish)
· Split casing (for big sizes)
· Drain plug.
· Frontal foot
· Orientation: RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180, RD225, RD270, RD315, LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180. LG225, LG315.