HIGH PRESSURE WITH ALUMINIUM BACKWARD IMPELLER ATEX
• Rolling steel sheet housing.
• Fully welded housing.
• High efficiency simple inlet backward impeller with self-cleaning systemmanufactured in cast aluminium.
• Polyester powder finishing coat.
• ATEX standard asynchronous motor. ATEX certified: II2G Ex-d, Ex-e / II3G Ex-nA. IP55 protection and class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Standard orientation: LG270
• Ventilation in indoor environments classified as ATEX
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
• Cooling of machines and parts.
• Clean air transport.
• Exhaust after filters, separators and cyclones.
• Pneumatic transport.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 130ºC, ambient 60ºC.
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.
• Atex classification for other areas
• Orientation: LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180. LG225, LG315
CERTIFICAT Nº: LOM 17.407N-C
In compliance with the Directive 2014/34/UE