ATEX INLINE SOUNDPROOF CABINET AXIAL
• BOX: Soundproof galvanised steel box with thermo-acoustic insulation, Bs1d0 fire class. Easy motor access and fan maintenance through removable panels.
• Internal fan coil round frame reinforced with intermediate rib and sparking aluminum ring. Modular design of the motor impeller assembly allows complete versatility in case of any change. Aluminum impeller variable pitch angle. Corrosion-resistant powder coat polyester resin.
• Asynchronous squirrel cage standard motor, IP-55 protection and rated class F insulation. ATEX certified Ex-d: II 2G EX-d, Ex-e: II 2G Ex-e, Ex-nA: II 3GD ExnA. Standard voltages 230V 50Hz for single phase motors, 230/400V 50Hz for three phase motors up to 4 Kw and 400/690V 50 Hz for higher powers.
• IP-55 motor.
Designed for wall or duct installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction (max 45-50ºC).
• Ventilation in indoor environments classified as ATEX zone 1 with motor EEx_d
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC
• B form or 100% reversible impeller.
• 60 Hz fans and special voltages.
• Atex classification for other areas.
• Bigger fan sizes.
CERTIFICATE Nº: LOM 17.755X-C
In compliance with the ATEX Directive 2014/34/UE. Certified ATEX II2G, II3G o II3D with certified ATEX motor for areas 1 (gas), 2 (gas) or 22 (dust)