ATEX INLINE SOUNDPROOF CABINET AXIAL
• BOX: Soundproof galvanised steel box with thermo-acoustic insulation, Bs1d0 fire class. Easy motor access and fan maintenance through removable panels.
• Internal fan coil round frame reinforced with intermediate rib and sparking aluminum ring. Modular design of the motor impeller assembly allows complete versatility in case of any change. Aluminum impeller variable pitch angle. Corrosion-resistant powder coat polyester resin.
• ATEX asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
ATEX certified Ex-d: II 2G EX-d
Ex-e: II 2G Ex-e
Ex-nA: II 3GD ExnA
Designed for wall or duct installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction (max 45-50ºC).
• Ventilation in indoor environments classified as ATEX
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC
• B form or 100% reversible impeller.
• 60 Hz fans and special voltages.
• Atex classification for other areas.
• Bigger fan sizes.
CERTIFICAT Nº: LOM 17.755X-C
In compliance with the Directive 2014/34/UE