ROOF FAN, ABS COWL ATEX
• Roof cowl made of ABS
• Structure, roof base support and bird protection guard made of galvanised steel.
• High efficiency backward impeller with self-cleaning system of steel.
• ATEX standard asynchronous motor. ATEX certified: II2G Ex-d, Ex-e / II3G Ex-nA. IP55 protection and class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
Ventilation in indoor environments classified as ATEX. Specially designed for roof installation, they are suitable for:
• Smoke extraction.
• Smoke emergency exhaust with motor outside the hazardous area.
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum continuous operation temperature: 80ºC (fluide).
• Maximum ambient temperature: 50ºC
• 60Hz and special voltages.
• Atex classification for other areas