ROOF FAN, VERTICAL DISCHARGE ATEX
• Fan made of steel with polyester powder finishing coat.
• High efficiency backward impeller with self-cleaning system of steel.
• Standard asynchronous motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz three phase motors and 400V 50Hz in 2 speed motors.
• Available in the following versions (to be indicated in case of order):
- ATEX II2G Ex_d
- ATEX II2G Ex_e
- ATEX II3GD Ex_na
Specially designed for roof installation, with vertical discharge without any addicional kit, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum continuous operation temperature: 110ºC (fluide).
• Maximum ambient temperature: 50ºC
• 60Hz and special voltages.