EXTERNAL MOTOR, VARIABLE PITCH BLADES, ATEX
• Long cased fan.
• Transmission ball bearings set inside a sealed box manufactured in steel or cast aluminium. Ball bearings permanently greased.
• Cast aluminium impeller with variable pitch angle in origin.
• Polyester powder finishing coat.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors and 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors, up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers. EEx_d II2G clasification.
• Inspection door located on the lower part of the housing.
• Atex zone 1,2,22 construction.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Extraction of hot air up to 110ºC.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 110ºC, ambient 60ºC.
• Supply impeller (air direction from impeller to motor),
• Reversible impeller.
• Polyamide impeller.
• Hot-dipped galvanised or stainless steel housing.
CERTIFICATE Nº: LOM 17.755X-C
In compliance with the ATEX Directive 2014/34/UE. Certified ATEX II2G, II3G o II3D with certified ATEX motor for areas 1 (gas), 2 (gas) or 22 (dust)