PLASTIC ATEX FAN WITH FORWARD IMPELLER
• Antistatic PE-el housing.
• Forward curved impeller in PP plastic.
• Motor support made of rolled steel sheet with polyester powder finishing coat.
• Stainless steel nuts and bolts.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor, IP-55, class F insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz. Equipped with II2G Eex-d motors
• Standard orientation: LG270.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Corrosive air transport.
• Chemical and petrochemical industry.
• Laboratories and gas cabinets.
• General ventilation in closed environments classified as ATEX zone 2.
• Maximum temperature of transported air: If it is clean air 70ºC, other depends on the gas (see table in documentation)
• 60Hz fans and special voltages fans.
• Stainless steel motor support.
• Orientación: RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180, RD225, RD270, RD315, LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180. LG225, LG315.
In compliance with the ATEX Directive 2014/34/UE. Certified ATEX II3G o II3D with certified ATEX motor for areas 2 (gas) or 22 (dust)